Container liners can convert any ISO container into a bulk transport system for dry flowable products such as powders, granules and food products. The container liner creates an inner skin inside the walls of the container, protecting the cargo as well as the container against potential contamination.
Enable bulk cargo to be shipped door to door with a minimum of handling.
Made from virgin polyethylene (film or woven polyolefin) – enables safe transportation of agricultural produce and high-value chemicals within an enclosed chamber.
No cargo contamination from pollutants and salt air.
Cargo spillage and waste minimized.
No container cleaning costs
Dry bulk liners are approved to food grade standards for contact with goods fit for human consumption.
These user friendly liners can be installed in containers in less than 15 minutes, and provide considerable savings on packaging and handling costs. The container liner comes in standard sizes for 20’ and 40’ containers, and can be custom designed for various load and discharge applications:
- Loading by filling spouts direct from Silos (Gravimetric) , Powders and Granules
- Loading through the door end Bulk Head (Pneumatic), Powders and Resins
- Loading through the door end Bulk Head (Conveyor), Malt, Cocoa, Coffee, Soy Beans
- Discharge by spout or by letterbox system (Gravimetric or Pneumatic)
Our BulkSaver™ container liners, for the transport of all cargo including hydroscopic powders, work without metal bars thus ensuring more efficient handling.
BulkSaver™ is not only a much safer packaging solution, but also more economical than other container liners on the market.
- Multiple types for different applications
- Without metal bars
- Specifications available on request